I love the Christmas season! I love the music, the lights and all that goes along with celebrating Christs' birth. Our family has been very busy with many different activities this month. Along with Christmas decorating, candy making and Christmas parties, our two girls are singing with a group called "Razz-a-ma-tazz!" They have been rehearsing for their program which will take place next Monday. (I will hopefully have some pictures to post at that time) I have also had the opportunity to serve as the primary chorister in our ward. I have found that this has been one of the most rewarding jobs I have held in the church. I love the sacred music that I get to teach, but I am most thankful for the opportunity I have to share this experience with my own children. I'm so glad that they are developing a testimony and a love of the Savior through music! As we approach Christmas, I wish you all the best and want you to know how grateful I am for my family and friends!
(I've included a picture of Jocey and Alyssa, my two little singers!)
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Christmas Music!!
Posted by Marie Holmes at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love christmas music too! I can't wait to hear about their little performance.
It was so much fun seeing you guys--can't wait for next weekend!
Post a Comment