Sunday, September 14, 2008

One Crazy Week!!

Last Monday, we attended the "Back to School Bash" at South Elementary. The kids enjoyed pizza, slides, dunking the principal etc. They seemed to have a blast!





On Tuesday, Jace slipped and fell in the bathtub. Chris ended up running him to Instacare for eight stitches. He actually fared pretty well considering this is the second time he has done it. Hopefully three times is not the charm!



On Thursday, I had a hard day at school. I have some really good students, but managing 29 of them seemed overwhelming that day. At the end of the day, I was telling the kids that I felt discouraged about how the day went. One of the boys hollered, "Come on guys, encourage our teacher!" He lead the class in a round of applause. I thought that was so funny. I started to laugh, along with my T.A. I thought that was pretty clever!

3 comments:

Vanes said...

Mer - THANK YOU so much for coming to Bo's baptism! Having you come made the day even MORE special! Seeing our kids play together warmed my heart! We need to get together more often!
*Bo was sad the your kids weren't coming to family reunion!! (Wrong side of the family!!) Come down for a get-a-way! I've been wanting to go to the new Washington Rec. Center and swim!! Want to go?!

Unknown said...

Wow, it sounds like it was a crazy week! I am sorry about little Jacey--glad he was brave!

We miss you guys so much, we are officially counting down for Thanksgiving.

Marcae said...

Hi Marie...
We missed you guys. I know that this time of year is CRAZY! Hopefully, you guys will be able to make it next year.
Hope all is going well!