
I had to take advantage of this Kodak moment. I'm not sure how many more times I can get away with dressing the girls in matching outfits. Jocey is a pretty good sport. Hopefully no therapy will be needed in the future!
Monday, February 16, 2009
My Cute Girls!
Posted by Marie Holmes at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Your girls are so cute! I love the flowers in their hair.
Marie- they are such beautiful girls and since they are yours, I am sure they are sweethearts too! Nice blog - love it!
Marie your daughters are darling. Thanks for invitinig me to your blog. This will be fun keeping in touch with you.
You have a beautiful family. This will be a great way to keep in touch with each other. Thank you for visiting my blog.
Hey Marie, I just discovered your blog from Lori's. I'm glad I am not the only one dressing my girls alike. Maybe they can all go to group therapy together in the future.
They are such beautiful girlies! We can't wait to see you guys in couple of weeks!!
Post a Comment