A lot of you are so good to record the statements that your kids make through everyday life. I thought I better start recording some of those sayings too!
Alyssa just home from her fieldtrip to Cedar Breaks:
Me: "How was your trip?"
Alyssa: "Great. We got to see Jerusalem!"
Me: "You did? Where was that?"
Alyssa: "Just saw it on our way back."
Me: "Really? Who told you that?"
Alyssa: "Ashlyn. She knows EVERYTHING about the whole world and she can read anything!"
Me: "Wow! That's sure something!"
Alyssa: "Yep, and further on up is Bountiful!"
Jace has been big lately on saying "Thank You" for everything you do for him.
Jace: "Dank Dou Mom!"
Mom: "Uh-huh"
Jace: "Say YELCOME!!!"
While in Flagstaff, I took the kids to eat while Chris was setting up for the football broadcast. After we finished, I found out that the restaurant would not take a debit card. So I left Jocey and Spence at the restaurant while Lys and I ran to find an ATM. Well, the closest ATM was WAY farther than the lady at the restaurant told me. Lys and I walked quite a way before making it all the way back. By the time we were almost there, Lys was so tired of walking. We were approaching our truck which was about 7 yards away from the restaurant.
Me: "Lys. Why don't you wait in the truck and rest while I go pay."
Lys: "No thanks..........................Mom haven't you seen that commercial about how you're never suppose to leave your child alone in the car?"
Guess I learned my lesson from a 6 year old!!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Kid Talk
Posted by Marie Holmes at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Thank you for sharing. Is funny what kids come up with. And often times they teach us a lesson. I love the Jeruselem thing though.
Post a Comment