Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's about time I join back in with the blog world!  So many events have taken place.  I'm not going to try and catch everything  up for the last couple of years, but I would like to mention that some major changes have taken place in our family.  Last December, we lost our most wonderful Grandpa Ed Holmes.  We are feeling a huge void in our lives not having him here with us.  We also now have Nicholas living with us full time and we plan to have this be a permanent situation.  We are so blessed to all be back together as a family!  We were also introduced into the cruel world of brain cancer, as our sister-in-law and Aunt Jen started fighting her battle this last August.  I'm sure I will be recounting many other things as they come to mind.  But, these are the major events that I can think of right now.
I would like to share some photos from Jace's Kindergarten Program in the spring of 2012.

The next photos are first day of school photos from a couple of months ago.  Nick is a senior (but hadn't moved down at the time of this photo), Spencer is a sophomore, Jocelyn is a freshman (all 3 attending Cedar High), Alyssa is in fourth grade and Jace is a first grader (both at South Elem.).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My family from 2010-12! Wow so much has changed!