Friday, January 18, 2008

Spence the Basketball Star!!



Spencer is our sports freak. He knows every detail and statistic about the game of basketball. His two favorite teams are the Jazz and the Suns. (He shows his loyalty to Uncle Matt who lives in Gilbert AZ.) Spence is now getting a chance to play in the city league and is doing really well. It has been a great opportunity for him to play with a team and get some exercise. The family is having fun watching his games. He has many great supporters including his Holmes uncles, aunts and cousins. Way to go Spence!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mer! That is so exciting! I am happy he is enjoying playing as much as he does memorizing the stats :)! We love Spence!

Wish we lived close enough to support him at a game. Tell him we are rooting for him down here in AZ!

The Bryner Bunch said...

That is so great! I can't believe how old and big he is getting! I too, love the Suns and the Jazz!