
Chris and I celebrated our sixth anniversary last Friday the 25th. We have been married for six great and wonderful years. Our friends joke with us that we sure work fast having five kids in six years! Well it wasn't quite like that, but close. I am grateful for an awesome husband and a wonderful family!!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Anniversary Number 6!!
Posted by Marie Holmes at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Happy Anniversary (belated)!! It's hard to believe that you guys have been married for 6-years!!
Hope all is well!
Love, Marcae
Congrats! It has gone by so fast! We love the two of you so much--you make a GREAT couple!
Love the wedding picture! Happy Anniversary! I hope that you guys had a special day!
Congratulations on your Anniversary! Brynn is in Kindergarten. Your kids are so grown up! Justin thinks we need music on our blog. How did you put it on yours?
Post a Comment