Spencer turned 12 on June 20th. I think he had a pretty good birthday. He first celebrated with the Roper clan when they were all down a week ago. And then on his real birthday he took 3 of his friends bowling. (Kyle, Jace & Yahel) Yahel's family owns a great Mexican Restaurant and invited all of the kids at the party (including Jocey & I) to celebrate with a free dinner! We were escorted back to the party room to watch movies while we ate. After eating dinner, the whole crew came out to sing Happy Birthday. Spence finished off with a special birthday dessert. He was pretty thrilled about the whole thing! (And so was I)
Spencer has been such a light in our lives. He has a soft heart and genuinely loves people. He especially loves his Papa & Granny. Any chance he gets to be with them, he takes it. Spencer is also a total sports fanatic. He will talk anybody's ear off about a particular game or player if they let him. I love Spencer's enthusiasm for life. Happy 12th Birthday Spencer!
Here are some of my favorite photos of Spence.






3 comments:
Oh, we love Spencer so much! We can't wait to see you guys again--just a week to go :)!
Happy Birthday, buddy! We are excited for Rockband.
Hi mom!
Nice background and post! Even though spence is crazy about sports, He's great.
Love,
Jostapasta
Happy Birthday Spencer. I hope you had a great day.
Marie...I would be honored to have you list my blog. I am glad to keep up with my dad's family. :)
Post a Comment