Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving in Arizona!

The Roper family held Thanksgiving at Matt & Jen's house in Gilbert, AZ. We had a blast! The week was spent going to the movies, Peter Piper Pizza, The Mesa Temple and lots of great food and fun! Matt also spent a whole day doing dental work on Chris and I. Now, I know Matt's my brother, but in my unbiased opinion, he is a great dentist! Matt's office set-up was so nice and we really appreciated him taking care of all of our needs. Our kids always have so much fun with their cousins and the only bad part to the whole holiday was having the kids in tears when we left! Matt and Jen were wonderful hosts and we had the best Thanksgiving!







2 comments:

JELISA said...

Oh man, I'm so bummed that we weren't able to spend Thanksgiving with all the fam. I was NOT a happy camper when I found out that I had to work both jobs the whole week of Thanksgiving. I don't like getting old Mer. Haha, life's a lot harder than it used to be. I ended up making almost 300 dollars on Thanksgiving day at Chuck-A-Rama which kinda compensated for having to work. Still...it wasn't worth it. It looks like so much fun and I was looking forward to going to Arizona with all of the fam. I guess Christmas will have to do. Love ya!

The Bryner Bunch said...

Looks like you all had such a blast! I'm sad that we didn't get to see your family this time...hopefully, soon:)