Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Getaway!

This last Friday Chris and I traveled down to San Luis Obispo, CA to watch the T-Birds play Cal Poly. The drive took us almost 10 hours, but it was a good chance to get reacquainted. We stayed in a great hotel on Pismo Beach, that was just a half a mile away from the outlet stores. Boy was I in heaven. On Saturday, I got the chance to see Chris in action. As you can see from the photos, we had fantastic seats. I was able to sit in the press box and listen to Art and Chris' commentating for Power 91. I must say, he is very much a natural. The only thing that could have made it better would have been a T-Bird win! Thanks Dad, Mom, Julie, Dave and family for making the kids' weekend a blast back at home!



1 comments:

Vanes said...

HOW FUN Mer!! Good for you!! Can I just say that Chris has Mike's DREAM job!! That is TOO great?! Getting paid to go watch sports! If we got paid for watching sports over here - WE'D BE RICH!!