I've got a lot of catching up to do! First of all, since Jace turned 3, he had to leave Early Intervention and head to the Iron County Preschool. I am happy about this because the preschool is right on the South Elementary grounds! Here's a picture of Jace on his last day of Early Intervention. The main teacher that worked with Jace is Bertha. He loved it there! (Notice how Alyssa had to insert herself into the picture!)
Now a recap of Easter activities:
Decorating Easter Cookies




Easter Egg hunt at Dave & Julie's




Sunday, April 19, 2009
Playing Catch-Up
Posted by Marie Holmes at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It is good to hear from you again. Sometimes I get so hooked on how all of you are doing, and then there is a lull, and I have to tell myself that it is alright, for they are just busy and are alright as well.
Easter looked like a great deal of fun. That is one of my most favorite holidays.
Moving on in life is tough. Graduating to another preschool is pretty cool.
Looks like you have had a busy weekend. How fun.
Post a Comment