Friday, May 29, 2009

Roper Disneyland Vacation

Jace was a little wiped out this day!










We had the best trip to Disneyland this last week. We left on May 22nd right after school let out.(For the summer!) All of my siblings were there with most of their kids. We had a blast spending five days in Disneyland!

Some of our family ate at Joe's Crab Shack. There was a guy there making balloon hats for the kids. Jace loved his monkey!


The girls had a great time having the Disney Characters sign their T-shirts. I thought that was pretty clever! I couldn't believe how gracious all of the characters were to sign them. In fact, they spent quite a bit of time with them, even with others waiting.






After Disneyland, Chris and I took our kids to Las Vegas to stay a couple of nights on the way home. We loved the hotel that we stayed in, which had the nicest pool I have ever seen. The hotel also had a bowling alley and a movie theater. And the best part of all, it was a great deal. It was nice to stay in a family oriented place down in Vegas!




While we were in Vegas, Alyssa lost her first tooth. She has been anticipating that for a long time now. The only problem was that we couldn't find the tooth anywhere. Well, no matter, she wrote the tooth fairy a note and she found us anyways!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a fun trip! Such cute pics!

Marcae said...

So fun! I can only imagine how much fun you guys had. I wanna come next year!! We really need to get a Roper Family Reunion planned. It has been WAY too long! Hope you guys are doing well.