Sunday, May 30, 2010

More catching up to do!!

The last few months have been so busy!! I can't believe I haven't posted for over 2 months! Anyways, I'll try to cover the highlights.
Easter-  Nick came home to spend Easter with us!!  Here are some photos:


Jace's Birthday-  Jace's birthday was on April 2nd and we celebrated at "Funtime Inflatables".  It's amazing that my baby is 4 years old!!  Jace seemed to have a ball with his family and friends.  Jocey, especially went out of her way to make sure he had a wonderful time.
Jace has been such a joy in our family.  My dad calls him our "Crowning Jewel", and I agree.  He really enjoys singing songs, finger plays, "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" & "Chicka Chicka 1 2 3".  He reads the books and watches the movies several times every day.  He has now figured out how to say "Chicka" rather than "Shicka".  He seems to thoroughly enjoy his weekly schedule.  He attends Iron County Preschool Monday-Thursday from 9:00-11:30.  My dad comes over on these mornings to get him on the bus, since Chris & I are gone by that time.  After school, he rides the bus to my parents' house.  He absolutely loves the time he spends with them.  We couldn't make it without their help!!  On Wednesdays, I pick Jace up from school and take him to Aunt Julie's.  He really enjoys time spent there also!
Birthday Photos:


0 comments: