Saturday, April 19, 2008

Jocey's Project


Yesterday was the South Elementary Science Fair. For her project, Jocey watered four plants with different liquids to see which would grow the best. She watered the first plant with water, the second with distilled water, the third with Dr. Pepper and the last with Diet Coke. She found out that the third plant with Dr. Pepper did the worst. The plant that did the best was the plant watered with distilled water. I had a great time working with her on this project. I thought she did a fantastic job!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome! Such a cool project and her presentation board is the best! I give her a 1st place :)!

The Bryner Bunch said...

Looks great! Jocey is one smart cookie...I love her cute blog:)

Marcae said...

I thought for sure the plant watered with Diet Coke would've worked the best...wishful thinking on my part :)