Yesterday my baby turned 2. I can't believe that time went so fast. We had a fun day with friends and family. My friend Lynette and her two boys went with us to McDonalds for an early dinner. Like every other child I have had on their birthday, Jace was a little cranky. It seems like all of the excitement makes them ornery! After McDonalds, we came home for cake and ice cream with Granny, Papa, Lynette's family and Julie's family. The cake from Granny & Papa was delicious!
Jace has filled our lives with so much joy. Some of my favorite things about him are his smile and kisses. It has also been fun using sign language with him. He has been a little slow to talk, so I have started teaching him signs for some common words. He knows the signs for "more", "help", "water", "bubbles", "eat" & "please". Although I know he needs to be talking more, I love the little gestures and grunts he makes!
Jace has been such a sweet addition to our family and we wish him a very Happy Birthday!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Jace turns 2!!
Posted by Marie Holmes at 8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Wow, two already?!? He grew up way too fast! Looks like such a fun day! Love the slide show:)
Happy Birthday, little Jacey! Love all the pics--wish we could have been there!
Happy Be-lated Birthday Jace. I didn't know that he and Kate were that close in age. What a little doll. It looks like he had a fun birthday!
I just wanted to thank you guys for coming to the funeral. That was so sweet of you. I just wish I had more time to visit!
Have a great day!
Post a Comment