Sunday, July 27, 2008

Christensen Reunion

Last Friday we spent a couple of days at the Christensen Reunion which was held in Oak City Canyon. It was really nice to see our relatives on my mom's side of the family. We actually spent the night in Delta at Elaine's house (considering we aren't much for camping!) Hope you enjoy some photos from our time together.

4 comments:

Together We Can said...

Hooray for pictures. I am so glad that you posted them. We were so sad to miss the reunion. My mom was also sad having prior commitments. Stefanee had to go to Las Vegas to pick up her kids that were flying in from Oregon (their grandma's). Dan also had other commitments. Scott is living in Japan, so he couldn't come. It was great to see so many people there. It makes me miss my dad. Especially seeing some of his brothers that he looked so much like.

Unknown said...

Cute pics! Now I am jealous we missed out on family time.

I can't believe Shirley is 70 either. She doesn't look even close to that age. Looks like you guys had a fun time celebrating.

7 peaks looked so fun! What a great tradition with a fun fam! (Glad I like my in-laws like you like yours! :) )

Vanes said...

I heard the Christensen reunion was great - so sorry we missed it!! Can you believe Grandma is 70? I sure do love her!! The fam looks GREAT!! See you soon! I think the kids and I will come Cedar when we get home to see everyone!!

The Bryner Bunch said...

Looks like you guys have been really enjoying your summer with all of the parties, reunions, and family fun!

It was great to see you guys and Logan really likes you and your family too (he told me:)!

Happy B-day to Shirley!!!