Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Holmes Family Fun!



On Monday morning, Spence, Jocey, Alyssa and I traveled to Provo to meet all of the Holmes Family at Seven Peaks. This is an annual event that we all look forward to. We had to leave Chris and Jace behind because Chris had classes that he couldn't miss. I love the fact that I can go hang out with Chris' family and feel completely at home and comfortable with them. We are so lucky to belong to such a great family!



That evening the adults went out to eat to celebrate Jackie's (Chris' sister) birthday. We had a great time talking and laughing. The highlight of the evening was the huge fish hat they made Jackie wear while we all sang "Happy Birthday". I don't think she appreciated it as much as we did.
On Tuesday morning, Mar and Kimmie met us in Provo to do some school shopping. It was so nice to have them there, especially to help me shop for 2 girls at the same time. We had lunch and shopped a little more before we all headed home.

2 comments:

Vanes said...

Love the new blog background! Love the tunes! The fourth of July looked SO fun - so did 7 peaks! I know all about going places as a single mom! It's a bummer! Can't wait to see you - we'll be home in a week and a half!

Marcae said...

I love Seven Peaks. In fact, we got a season pass this year and have gone a few times this summer. It looks like you guys had a great time. Cute pics.