Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Family to Family Network



We were invited this last weekend to attend the "Family to Family" Network Easter egg hunt and party. The network is an organization that supports families who have children (family members) with disabilities. The group meets monthly to address a variety of issues, but mostly provides much needed support for those in need. Personally, I have found that it is very therapeutic to meet with people who share similar circumstances.

3 comments:

The Bryner Bunch said...

What a neat event. It looks like the kids had a blast! I hope you guys have a very happy Easter!

Carolyn said...

I have run into Misty a few times lately. It is fun to see her. We Will be in Cedar the last weekend in March. Hope we can see you too!

Kate Rosenvall said...

Marie...you are such a great mom. I agree about interacting with other families who are in similar circumstance and how helpful it is. Those pictures are darling.
Happy Easter!