Friday, March 7, 2008

Some battles are NOT worth fighting!!


Alyssa has always been an independent girl. I find myself using a lot of energy arguing over insignificant issues with her. After raising three kids before her, I have learned that appearance is not as important as I thought it was before. I have fought with every one of my kids over their clothes and hair. I am now ready to admit I am tired and surrender on this issue. (Well, for the most part. I like to at least keep my dignity for church and special occasions) Anyways, here is a picture of Alyssa after going to school. Her teacher said she received many compliments.(So what am I worried about?)

3 comments:

The Bryner Bunch said...

She is such a cutie even if her hair is a little messy:) Her and Jocy are going to be little heartbreakers...good luck in advance!

Carolyn said...

I hear you on that one! You should see some of the intersting outfits and hair that go to Kindergarten with Brynn! It's a girl thing I think.

Unknown said...

I, totally, agree! The other day, Wade left our house in cowboy boots, basketball shorts and a t-shirt that was too small--totally not worth a fight!

Lyssy is a doll no matter what her hair looks like!

My kids had such a GREAT time this weekend--thanks again for entertaining them!

We love you guys,

Jen